Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Storyboard

The storybook project is very enjoyable. I like to work with partners. I am enjoying the partners because it is makes less work for me. I like to share the work with someone who I get along with too. I like the fact that we get to choose what we wanted to do our project on. I am enjoying the project because it will be very fun. We get to interview the person who in my project would be Ms. Connon. I think this project will really help the incoming freshman because I didn't have any of these videos and I was pretty lost. I had to come into a brand new school and I had no idea what to do. It was a pretty scary experience because I didn't know what to expect and i did not know what I could join or what i could experience at my new school.

No comments:

Post a Comment